View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 21:47   #225
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stat changes for R15

Having looked at stats fairly closely now and chatted about them in my alliance channel I've made a few conclusions:

Terran and Cath or similar in that they both have pretty good roiding fleets but can be attacked very easily by a lot of other roiding fleets. Cath is obviously more vulnerable to this than terran, being emp.

Xan will find it harder to land attacks than either terran or cath but will have a much easier job holding onto them. The only race who can really roid them is cath and if the xan has plenty of pks then def isn't very hard.

Zik will do very well IF they can steal ships. Otherwise their roiding fleets are quite lacking, with neither the bs fleet or the frig fleet having a huge chance of success (frigate being more likely than bs). However their defence is pretty solid against a couple of classes (fi and cr) without steal ships but can't defend vs the others well at all unless they steal ships. If zik can steal the right ships then they will be very powerful.

I guess this doesn't really help with development of stats but it is what I see as an overview of them so far.
Paddy is offline   Reply With Quote