View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2015, 18:58   #435
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Smaller tags will lead to no less bashing. The "elite tags" will just nap and farm the rest, then war eachother when those playing for "fun" is no longer a potential threat(cause as you know, many would pose as harmless funseekers while being wolves in sheeps clothing). History will repeat itself.

You might say i'm seing this from an elite perspective, but take a look around. Most of us have played this game for years and years and are as such elite. I've played in small tags and big tags, elitist tags and n00b tags, and i've been everything between recruit and hc in most of them. My perspective is mine based on who i am, obviously, but there are lots of people that share that perspective. It's a competitive game, and playing for "fun" and discarding the fight for ranks makes you a minority. Truth.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote