View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2015, 18:11   #429
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
It's pretty hard to play for fun with the tag size limits as they are. You're speaking from a purely elite perspective.

I would much rather the game brought some of the fun back into it by giving people to opportunity to play for fun by being able to create smaller tags with a group of friends, even taking on some others who are either new or returning to the game...without them being turned into farms.

The only way i see this happening is by a severe cut in the ally tag limits., because the mods aren't willing to make significant changes to the game. They've shown this for countless rounds. I probably wont be signing up again next round and if I do it'd be just an exceedingly idle planet again. Pointless really.
Why dont you just create your own little tag, or try join the smaller tags to get a feel of how it realy is?
Im sure ODDR would take you in next round, and im sure they can get up to 30 members.
They are a small group of old friends, lets you see how enjoyable it realy is after all?
With only 30 or less in each tag the chance of getting punished by solo waves are far higher than now. And getting roided dry is far easier than before by being targetted.

Back in the days the only chance of having allie def was if your gal was reporting your incs, with the new self report function PA has changed a lot.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote