View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 19:41   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Make a big change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowch View Post
My prefered change would be small galaxies (which I made a post on).
I don't think this would change the game to the extent that the other changes would. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, merely that its impact would be relatively limited. I'm hoping for ideas that would force people to rethink how they'd approach the round. Rounds are getting really repetitive in so many aspects and I just don't see smaller galaxies alleviating that in any meaningful way.

Quote:
Or, make it so only 30 can tag before shuffle, and then you can only tag randoms in galaxies with two or members of that alliance already in it. For example, you form a buddy pack with two CT and two ND then those alliances would have to compete to tag up the randoms. This would shuffle the membership of the various alliances. (I ponder this idea periodically and always come up with a reason why I hate it, but what the hell... this thread is for crazy ideas.)
It would massively change the nature of what an alliance is (total personal choice) to more of what a galaxy is, with some added details. Also raises the importance of the shuffle and makes exiling a bit weird. The details might make it awkward and it's not something that's that easy to get your head around as a new player (who we should always try consider even if pateam don't) to be honest.

PS Just remembered. Abolish buddypacks. Although that's a smaller change than any of the earlier ones.