View Single Post
Unread 8 Dec 2009, 18:38   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Make a big change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
Give everyone 10 planets to control, with independant mining/res/con facilities. 1 person = 1 gal.

That'll change the dynamics, will be relatively easy to implement and means we can continue playing in the exact same system.

Rule = No two planets from the same gal can hit/def the same target.

Benefits:

-10x the number of planets/fleets playing
-you can crash a fleet without it being "game over".
-more to do in PA

Drawbacks?

Discuss
Sounds good. Sign up and get a galaxy instead of a planet. Relatively easy to understand and I'd definitely go for this ahead of gzambo's alteration, unless you just make it 5 man gals or whatever. It might have more retarded "wtf multiing=cheating stop the cheaters" spirit against it though.

Edit: Just read the "rule". What the ****? Nobody actually has the time for that. 10 separate tps and shit? Christ I'd ****ing kill myself. I don't see anything wrong with letting them interact within the normal rules, if you want to use 9 planets to support 1 good for you. Just literally treat it like you signup and get a galaxy instead of a planet (ie you can only join one alliance but you now have 10 different fleets each with its own roids and 3 fleet slots).