View Single Post
Unread 17 Mar 2014, 10:36   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Tick Planning for New Players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
The initial in-game notification stated that this would not be applied to resets, and I believe Appocomaster only confirmed the change on the forums.
yeah originally I thought it would be difficult to cope with resets and stuff. then I made a super-cool script on Saturday to do all this roid allocating in a super awesome way.

So I confirmed that it handles resets on here and then sent that message around last night to confirm.

it also means it's a matter of 5 minutes to set it up next round, too.