View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 20:41   #34
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
I'm pretty sure Asc wouldnt have bothered hitting ND whether we joined the bandwagon against them or not, CT/Omen are Asc's competition this round not a hilariously under-par ND that will only win via 300+ (exageration!) equally luckily scenarios happening all at the same time. I personally have been complaining at our HC to stop hitting Asc for 2 days, im hoping if we do stop it would be because they listened to reason and not crapped their pants at JBGs empty threats.

Like I said, from what I can tell, we're not hitting Asc because we want to win, but rather because we don't want Asc to win (unfortunately).
Are you really saying that ND aren't aiming to win/in a position to win? with the way things have been going over the past couple of nights, ND are in a great position to win. CT are being pegged back by Ascendancy, Ascendancy are being gangraped... this leaves Omen who are 5 mil behind ND. They're in a pretty decent position to win the round...