View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 19:23   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
what about VGN?
We were sort of hoping the salvage donations would keep coming...

Seriously though for whatever reason VGN seem to have decided that a 1% chance of ascendancy winning the round is far worse than some stagnated piece of dull shit end to the round, I had a conversation with _are_ the other day where he basically expressed such an opinion. If enough people in ascendancy decide they want vgn to be included in the poll though they will be. The issue is that I honestly have no idea what vgn are actually doing, a number of their members have told me they don't like what's going on and that it's the decision of a few HC but we still see the same scenario each night. Personally I've assumed that omen and ND are both hoping we'll fight CT for them and peg them back while they get fat. Given that I have very little idea what vgn gain from this I didn't bother mailing them.