View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2014, 18:54   #31
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R56 prediction thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
I'm playing FF13 - 3, lightnings return! badass game.
I don't know which alliances are playing full tag next round. If ultores is full again.
#1 Ults.
If ult isn't full
#1 CT
Finally faceless will have the most fun out of you all! ^^

Firstly why arent you playing FF14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
That's interesting, as EVERY time we got hit by Ult, Rock and HR and Fang all came at us earlier in the night to soak up defence. Also, earlier in the round when Ult were trying not to antagonise Spore, we still had a lot of incomming from those 3 alliances (a lot more than gal raiding would provide unless they had deals that meant they could only gal raid Spore forts........ which is not gal raiding however you look at it). We just assumed that was Ult getting others to do their dirty work, but maybe those 3 alliances just don't like Spore and enjoy "gal raiding" our forts every night.
Requesting more information please.

a) was it EVERY time?

b) Did those 3 alliance attack you 3-4 ticks before Ultores raid or are we talking 1-2 ticks?

c) How many planets from each alliance were attacking you?

d) What do you consider a Spore fort?

e) Could it possibly be that because your planets were fat and all 3 of those alliances are known to hit whatever they like and not care if its a 'fort' that they could have been gal raids?

Personally B) is the one i want the answer to the most. Ultores are notoriously late raiders. HR and Rock are known for early raiding. I could quite happily believe that this scenerio could make it look like they were helping when infact they were just raiding fatties.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote