Thread: Ally limits
View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2012, 11:43   #132
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of
Re: Ally limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
to say that 60/60 means that ultores will win...is stupid.
if it was 80/80 ct would be in the lead at this point in time of the round.
Stupid? I'd go so far as to say that Ult will win with any conceivable tag size - until they decide it isn't worth the trouble or until "the block" sticks to its task for a whole round. I suspect that if it was 80/80 then Ult would have 80 members.

BTW - I hope no one thinks that I have anything other than admiration for Ult. Their achievements are awesome. It's just that people seem to think that smaller tags will somehow (magically?) make Ult less dominant.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote