View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 05:16   #33
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I miss blocking :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It can be fun when blocks fight, as long as the blocks break off when the winner of the superblocks is clear.

NARWEET vs VVOMM (i think?) was good - that was fun as it then became NAR vs WEET, and then WE vs ET. If the defeated alliances had got their acts together with the other alliances who broke off from the block, a new war could have been fought (with less planets on one side, but bigger, vs the smaller planets but in huge numbers).

In theory it's great, in practice it's hard to manipulate.
bullshi* Tomkat. Round 9 was won be ET before ticks started. Hell, I wasnt even playing that round, and even I knew.
How could you tell? Galaxy setup told us that quite clear. WP and Ely just didnt have to skill to control their members and galaxies.

edit: And NAR was a clueless bunch of suckers who just got played badly. So they could not be the FoS of r6.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 29 Nov 2004 at 05:21.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote