View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 01:20   #29
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I miss blocking :/

It can be fun when blocks fight, as long as the blocks break off when the winner of the superblocks is clear.

NARWEET vs VVOMM (i think?) was good - that was fun as it then became NAR vs WEET, and then WE vs ET. If the defeated alliances had got their acts together with the other alliances who broke off from the block, a new war could have been fought (with less planets on one side, but bigger, vs the smaller planets but in huge numbers).

In theory it's great, in practice it's hard to manipulate.