View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 18:31   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I miss blocking :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Seems to me strange that 1up still gains roids, and we looses shitloads.. but that might just be a picture of my imagination.

And last night, we had 112 hostile fleets headed to us.. yes we counted..
And i know for sure that 1up had a lot less.. if it is as you say, you really suck at targetting 1up, or you are lieing.
I'd like to announce SteInMetz can't count

Excel says 113. On second thoughts, Excel IS from Microsoft...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote