View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2013, 07:01   #44
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: New MH team / head of MH team?

" (1) Account closure means it will not be possible to log into the account, fleets and covert operations cannot be directed at a closed Account. Upon closing all outgoing fleets will be automatically recalled, closed Accounts keep ticking (gaining resources, auto adjusting stealth/alert levels, etc) with the rest of the universe. "

So why did attackers fleets get recalled a couple rounds ago, but this time not. I'm just saying that equal situations should result in equal situations.

Closed players should be kept in c200 while their case is pending, and from there it may or may not return. With all the hostiles recalled or landing, but various from how the MH team see fit is just bias... Some times you guys have more time available to look into things there and then, than other times. That alone affects most of your decisions regarding cases. Partially logic and evidence, but mostly your free time to resolve the matter. And to be on top of things in PA you need plenty of time. (Since it is constantly ticking more or less.)

If my point is still unclear, here it is again: either let every attacker that have already pre launched on a planet before it gets banned land, or recall them aswell. Personally i would go for the latter, as i see the first one could be majorly abused. (But that would give us more players to ban! (Cheaters))
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote