View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 10:06   #116
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix
All the people who left me neg rep with such comments as:
----------------------
bye bye - hyfe

Because you have an ugly signature (ToF) -Nadar

deerbarn
---------------------

Do you really think I give 2 shi*s about neg rep ? I'm 22, I'm not a little kid.

I still maintain what I said before. ANYONE who makes a joke about this already is sick. People have died and our country has been hurt. Of course I know how to have a laugh ffs, I was at the pub last night for my girlfriends birthday and I had a great night. We talked about the bombings loads, but not once would any of us have made a joke about it, it's just not right. It's called respect. Tbh if this thread was on any other forum it would have been closed by now.

PA delayed the public beta by a day....and yet they still let threads like this exist.

People have died, it doesn't matter if you didn't know them - that you weren't affected by it, u should still show respect and not be sick by posting jokes.
Wow, some people are really dumb.