View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 09:57   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Planetarion vision - a manager required?

I think that Kal has the PA Manager role cornered as he has fingers in many pots; if Appoco gave up coding I'm pretty sure there would be little dev done on PA as the coding pool would shrink from 2 to 1 (Cin does some if I remember correctly).

Dev Team was myk and Appoco but then myk found real life. If the community was asked to do the portal I'm pretty sure that we could come up with something pretty damn funky and in a much shorter time frame than we've had with the current portal issue.

I think that one of the cockups PA Team do is continually blurring lines of who does what and giving too much responsibility to one person, ie Fiery running 2 departments; dont get me wrong, no disrespect to Fiery but you don't see in a normal company someone incharge of both Sales and Recruiting, they're separate jobs with separate work loads.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote