View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2014, 16:16   #15
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: anyone remember tides of fire? valhalla?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_vix View Post
I remember you vdm - I was your GC in R13 (1:10). Ah happy days Still got the old galaxy image too

I was ToF HC for a while until work took me away sadly. I still remember PA and like to drop in and see what is happening

Do you remember Sov and Husi? My fellow HC at the time (with fellah helming it all in the background).

I remember reincarnate too - on my leaving thread he said I was the sexiest man in PA - he wasn't wrong

Are you sexeh?!

In all seriousness - hello to any old ToF who stumble upon this - hope you're all ok
Vix! Nice to see you're still alive & kicking
That galbanner sure is a blast from the past

I got husi on fb, never talk to the guy but judging from the occasionaly picture that lands on my stream, he seems to be happy in life

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote