View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2014, 13:42   #12
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts
Re: anyone remember tides of fire? valhalla?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I'm still around from those days, so are ElmOow & Reincarnate
Most of the original ToF members like Fellah, Pathogen, Olympus, Loki, ... have probably all stopped playing though.
I remember you vdm - I was your GC in R13 (1:10). Ah happy days Still got the old galaxy image too

I was ToF HC for a while until work took me away sadly. I still remember PA and like to drop in and see what is happening

Do you remember Sov and Husi? My fellow HC at the time (with fellah helming it all in the background).

I remember reincarnate too - on my leaving thread he said I was the sexiest man in PA - he wasn't wrong

Are you sexeh?!

In all seriousness - hello to any old ToF who stumble upon this - hope you're all ok

Last edited by max_vix; 21 Aug 2014 at 13:43. Reason: added the link to the galaxy image
max_vix is offline   Reply With Quote