Thread: Is it me...
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2007, 01:59   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Is it me...

Considering how much death and destruction ususally goes on around the world, a small earthquake which didnt kill anyone should, i suppose, be considered good news.

Interestingly enough, there was a small earthquake in australia overnight too apparently, so perhaps there is some conspiracy amongst the earth-gods! o_O

Dont fret about it - after all, its just the news and most of what actually goes on isnt reported. And newspresenters are people too, they get bored talking about the same crap day in and day out.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote