View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2010, 08:53   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NAP expiration time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Maybe this warrants its own thread, but if there is some form of 'negotiation' where you can fill in a standard NAP agreement, maybe it would be fun if also galaxies could NAP eachother? This way you introduce a whole new dynamic to the game which would only improve the meta game.

Does this sound viable or just plainly silly? (I only just thought of it and thinking things through isn't really my forte)
You'd risk having your galaxies napped to those of the enemy, making your attacks against them less effective. I don't know, but I believe that alliances want to stay in controle of their members at all times. Enabling the option to officially nap between galaxies will only result in internal chaos in the alliance.

Then again, perhaps that'd make the game more fun, I don't know.

Sun'Tzu's list is a nice summary. Alliance A fills it in and sends it to Alliance B. They accept/reject/negotiate and send it back. Back and forth until an agreement exists where both alliance agree to.

It should also be made public to the rest of the community, so that there will be no secret ingame naps. If you want to have a secret nap, you do it on IRC (with the risk that the nap can be ended at any given time).

Just my 2 cents.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote