View Single Post
Unread 6 Oct 2006, 09:53   #35
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Boris Johnson and the Tory Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
You can both continue to argue back and forwards over what sounds more intuitively plausible, or someone can post a study actually providing evidence for what theyre saying (not that I think its particularly important anyway but meh).
Well besides the "people who are fat when young will find it harder to lose weight when older" argument, there's things like diabetes. It's a lot easier to get diabetes when younger from a terrible diet than it is when older, yet it'll stay with you when you're older.

That's a factor in itself for people being overweight. It's also something that the NHS has to pay for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
to be fair to boris the story was a bit blown up.

and i'm not quite sure that we can say an Oxford man is stupid
Indeed. When he wants to be intelligent, he's perfectly capable (as can be seen on topical discussions etc). I think he actually rather enjoys being portrayed as a bit of an eccentric buffoon, just so he can make these outrageous statements and then quickly retract them.