View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2006, 09:02   #319
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Online racing manager game

I'm getting kind of bored of this game.

It's not that I expect to win every game, or I'm a sore loser or anything. But it just seems that unless you're Renault or Ferrari, you don't stand a chance of winning.

I mean Jerome and I have had 100% setups for most of our races, with decent settings that allow us to be high up in both qualies in the races (except when errors happen or whatever). But neither of us are ever going to win a race.

And it just becomes a bit dull when you know the game is rigged like that.

I dunno if I can be bothered playing any more. It's all a bit tedious