View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2007, 18:09   #33
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Ticks stop - rollback etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Apologies for the dodgy log, you said it in #planetarion.

<Keizafk> Lok|away, r18, Omen was launching fleets on a hostile alliance, they stopped the ticker when we were eta5-9, and allowed them 24 hours time to send defences. Guess if i was happy?
<Lok|away> not if the game is inaccessible
<Keizafk> R18 the game was accessible tho ;

As i've said, simply making the game inaccessible doesn't give 24 hours to send defence, it gives them 1, the same hour they had before.
Back then the game was NOT made inaccessible even if we requested.

edit. LET ME MAKE IT VERY SIMPLE:

<Lok|away> not if the game is inaccessible
<Keizafk> R18 the game was accessible tho;

Means, the game was accessible and defence fleets were launched during the 24 hour period. Actually, quite a lot of them. To elaborate: "Simple. If Lokken's fleets had not been recalled, it would have been fair towards him". This does not change the fact that "Lokkens fleets were recalled, so it was not fair towards him" even if the option to do that was presented, and the parties getting hurt were asking for it to be done.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote