View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 07:59   #63
Swainey

Swainey is on a distinguished road
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I would like to discuss 'fencing' as this keeps getting levelled at me and I don't believe for a second we did. Fencing is surely napping everyone to avoid incs.
According to google the definition of 'Sitting on the Fence' is described as "a person's lack of decisiveness, neutrality or hesitance to choose between two sides in an argument or a competition, or inability to decide due to lack of courage."

I think that definition fits CT well.

There were days where I was personally utterly frustrated by CT decision making.

Here was Otters hitting Ult (as posted before Otters are/were ult most hostile alliance, which is a joke given how many active members we have this round but thats another story), which gave CT the best chance of winning and in return we were getting inc more days than not from CT.

Now I'm fully aware we didn't have a deal and as such are not immune to inc, but it just made zero sense to me, to be hitting an alliance that was really benefiting your cause.

But you did and you did that because you chose to fence.

As much as I hate to say it, most of what Venox has posted in here is correct.

While I'm livid with Ironborn leaving us out in the cold, I'm also very aware of the fact that this situation was caused by CT not pulling their finger out.
Swainey is offline   Reply With Quote