View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2009, 21:54   #30
[ND]Disc

[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about[ND]Disc has a spectacular aura about
Re: xVx naps Ascendancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
You guys had no intention of defeating us. Not one of you was intending to try and finish above us, your only aim was to drag us down by sheer weight of numbers and none of you had any intention of stopping. That's all well and good, but then let's not pretend we're playing for alliance rank anymore. If it's just a fight you guys want then let's have at it.

As for xVx I honestly have no idea what they intend to do, but best of luck to them whatever it is.
I think you forget, most BG's aim was to not stagnate the game, which Ascendancy have tried to do from the off

Over recruiting
Teaming with fully tagged alliances to hit smaller BGs
Using the lack of support rule to your advantage

and now Ascendancy are further stagnating the game by allowing a #1 contender to go unchallenged.

At this current time i'm more annoyed at xVx to be honest, or the people that matter, Liths. BGs gave them a chance to win the round, both had common goals, xVx to get #1, and BGs to stop Ascendancy from being gay. BGs kept their side of the bargain, xVx took the easy road to #1, and i'm not even sure if that road will get them to #1.

PA community sucks to be quite honest
[ND]Disc is offline   Reply With Quote