View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:05   #60
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

I was being serious. The reason I will personally laugh about something like this is because I dont really give a shit - I dont differentiate between 37 people dying of terrorists and 37 people dying in various car crashes. If I knew anyone who died personally then the last thing I would be doing would be making jokes about it, and I would be incredibly annoyed if anyone knew about my loss and decided to make a joke in my presence due to the complete lack of respect which it would show. I find it hard to believe that a lot of people dont really feel similarly, no matter how much that they pretend that their laughter is really because they want to fight terrorists by making humourous posts on the internet.