View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 11:06   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What psychological oddities do you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
It would be easy for me to just dismiss this as other people being boring, but that would miss the point since I'm personally one of the people that doesnt go out of his way to start genuinelly interesting conversations with people I dont know that well either.
Not everyone finds politics/philosophy/etc interesting though. That's my main fear. Ocasisonally I realise I'm going on for a bit too long (much like my forum posts) and I can see people's eyes glaze over.

Everyone has a conversational G Spot of course, the difficult is in finding it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote