View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 09:49   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What psychological oddities do you have?

Just curious, most people seem to have at least one bizarre mental phenomenon going on inside their heads.

Personally I've got a mild form of OCD that sometimes makes me feel uncomfortable if I dont perform certain actions a specific number of times (normally multiples of 4).

What about you? If youve got anything screwy going on, have you ever had it professionally treated, or tried to get rid of it yourself? If not, why not? Have you ever sat down and seriously tried to analyse what's going on in your head, in order to understand it better? Do you know when/why it started? Do you feel like whatever it is happens to be entirely self-caused, or would you describe it as a 'disease' in the sense that parts of it are outside of your control (like the flu or whatever)? Do you feel like youre completely in control of your actions?

edit: cravings/addictions/phobias count, but I'm more interested in what you think about them and what you've done about them (if anything) than what they are.

Last edited by Nodrog; 30 Apr 2004 at 10:25.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote