View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 22:32   #106
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The GD Music Archive

I thought I might add somthing distinctly 'local'.

Instrumental

Jakob - Subsets of Sets Jakob are a haunting soundscape of dark and intense instrumental music. Their music is heavily focused upon conveying a situation or mood through sound. Vocals are dispensed with in favour of deep and complex sets, with songs like A nice day for an earthquake attempting to convey the calm and tranquility before the storm; only to explode into a wall of sonic energy. The band is worth listening to if only to hear somthing unique and different. A sample I recommend - and the only one you are likely to find, is I'm On Your Side under video.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote