View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2009, 20:47   #43
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
That isn't what this is but I'm glad you've managed to misinterpret the entire thread and allow me to clarify myself again. This isn't don't hit us. This is "continue hitting us as you have been doing for the last 4 days and we'll have to hit back". Perhaps "continue hitting us and we'll try and fight the #1 alliance for you" is what you're looking for? If so you won't find it here.
JBG stop being such a complete pussy and hit back anyway, who cares if you hit back? If you were dominating now you would be hitting every big planet in uni.. (obviously)

You havent been hitting back because you know Ascnednacy can win the round, BY hitting CT, the fact that you are stating if you get hit again by Omen/ND you will put a poll up and hit them for a 'long' period of time its just comical... I mean you guys so hypocritical, firstly Ascendacy was going to hit Omen UNTIL THE END!!! So now thats not happening, you start hitting CT, and others are hitting you because your most likely to win, fair enough? so now your saying you will hit ND/Omen who are not as likely as CT to win the round, is stubborn and pathetic and i REALLY hope ND/Omen hit you and tbfh i hope more allys hit you.. if you guys give up your chance of #1 to start smashing Omen again i would LOL alot

Overall, this is the first time in ALONG time i can say to Ascendancy and their forum team, THAT YOU GUYS ARE SHOCKINGLY pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.

Last edited by CBA; 3 Mar 2009 at 20:54.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote