Thread: Dear Jagex
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 14:05   #26
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Re: Dear Jagex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
You should have come to the community and asked for donations That being said, I have no idea what retarded amounts zpeti would demand for a more or less dead game...

If you got PA back, would you then run 2 sci fi browser games? or change the name of your new one to Planetarion?
1: At that point, I was pissed off and didn't want to do business with that kind of "professional" people. There is no way my principals would allow me to agree to the suddenly new price.

2: I'd run PA side-by-side, but I'd change it a bit first. Chuck in a few months dedicated development, then run it along with ManagerLeague while developing the new one.

Not going to happen anyway now, is it Maybe it's for the best, maybe some healthy competition is exactly what we need in this corner of the universe!