View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 00:13   #28
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 20 Portal Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
chef, you know youre just a waste of space in pa, noone cares about the portal why on earth do you guys think its important? the site is terrible to look at, btw it was a reson kloppy's version 1 was removed then they failed the passport shit they tried

no go on and do some usefull m8

Can someone, anyone, tell me what useful contributions to PA robban has given?

Thus far I've seen not a great deal more than forum abuse, whining about stats, belittling those who are at the very least trying to make a difference, etc. Definitely worthwhile topics there which deserves to be commended repeatedly.

Honestly robban, I'd be MORE than willing to make up the cash lost to planetarion if you dropped off the face of the community and were never heard from again.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote