View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2017, 23:34   #517
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
So the cov op target which you accepted into alliance after being farmed by your members isn't a much worse violation then me not bothering about someone running a script that opens a link?
As a alliance with open recruitment, we do accept many people that has either been attacked by us or has been attacking us earlier in the round.
I can assure you that prior to accepting him into alliance i had no idea that he was being cov-opped by any of us, or by any other alliance.
If anyone is caught cheating in bows they will be kicked, we have a no tolerance towards people cheating in our alliance.
Its just Bram speculating towards that it was some kinda planned farming, wich i can assure it was not, atleast not from my knowledge

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote