View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 11:43   #44
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Had you given us 200 fleets over 1 week, as you claim, I can assure you I would have set targets to wipe you out fast.

That's how I roll.
The 'wipe you out' is hilarious. If you had wiped out Ultores how did an ult player manage to win the round?? Your wiping out skills obviously lack some bite to go with your bark.

Let me put this point to you again, maybe 3rd time is a charm. If Vikings had put 150+ fleets on you in a week and we divide that by 7 that is a little over 21 fleets a night. Now if we are talking about teams of 2 then that is 10 waves a night - or 5 waves on 2 spore planets. There was A LOT of gals with 2-3 Spores in it ,in fact it made gal raiding a pain when bcing for fang. So there is a high chance there would be 2-3 Spores in a impartial gal raid raid. So you would go to war over normal incs?

Now I'm trying to understand the logistics so skip the rhetoric ok? How would you have logistically warred and walked over Ultores whilst wiping out Vikings? How would you have changed your fleet setups to combat Vikings whilst needing massive fi/co fleets to walk over ultores? How would you have got all this extra value needed when you are getting free roided by cr/bs alliances and warring 2 alliances at the same time.... Something doesn't add up.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote