View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 11:00   #36
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

And what is inaccurate about that?

Spore NEVER bottle down from a fight and we WILL go it alone. Infact, as I believe over the past 3 rounds spore could take any alliance on 1 v 1, avoiding blocks was always the best bet.

It isnt't the first round we took on Ult alone and carried on alone. We can only beat what is in front of us.

The first main round we lost because we had beaten FaNG comprehensively and they decided to FC us.
Second round, because we were being hit by a block, allowing a smaller alliance to add to tag (remove the 5 or so alliances hitting us and we would have won).
This round we avoided blocks for the most part and you saw the result.

YOU lost because of YOUR actions.
I keep seeing FL being bandied around as the reason you lost.

Fact is, Spore/FL had a war early on, but because our HC are not emotional little children, we came to an amicable end (and made some friends in the process, it is after all a game).

You lost because you emo, continue 'wars' out of spite and from past rounds, and consequently paid for your actions.

I am almost certain, had you treated FL nicely (and I remind you, they asked repeatedly for Ult targets, you refused to work with them then bitched at me when they gave up trying to support your efforts against Ult), then you would have won. Spore couldn't have sustained 300 incs + viks hitting us full on + viks not losing score from FC's.

FL were a natural enemy to Ult after Ult refused to help FL, and then later hit FL because FL wouldnt hit ult.
It was all set up.

YOUR alliance emo put paid to that and yet again, cost you a win cause you:

1) Had no balls and ran to Ult, agreeing a nap as soon as they threatened you, and
2) Fixated on some stupid perceieved threat from someone that was not only willing to help you out, but ASKING repeatedly.

In effect, Faceless made a great contribution to the end results (of you ending 4th), but it was YOUR actions that caused that to happen.

Before replying (or editing an earlier post after others reply, which seems to be your way lately), go google cause and effect.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote