View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 21:57   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Friends! Foes! To Arms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man With a Plan
Heed my calling. Read and you will be thought, The way of the right.

As I, The man with the plan in a alliance not depicted at this hour, but member of one you will once again come to know from rounds past.

Closer the hour, closer the day, where one must decide its path for the common good and further allegiance. Do you know which direction your path is lighted? Do you want to be shown the way by outsiders, or craft your own lamp!

Angels are triumphing as #1 in the universe, the biggest beast of the pack, Can we accept the best to grow? No ofcourse we cannot let this happen. You are all men of honor and skill, why would you let yourselves be conquered by a bunch of scoundrels who hide behind past accomplishments and possible revenue from their ever expanding blocking adventure.

I am sure you all realise what block I speak off, we all know it, and I myself do not approve of it. This is why I have come out, and on to these forums as a sheperd of the herd, guiding them through the dangerous marsh of where the ties are easily broken and new and corrupted are formed.

Synthetic_Sid, the leader of 1up. You have won so much, why are you not doing anything now?
Leaders of Newdawn and LCH. Why are you not doing anything now?

Does incompetance excuse a attempt? The universe must be kept stable, and it is only you, the dragon and his friends who can slay the beast.

Do this, give us a fair and stable universe, and let the best alliance pave its way to just conquest!

Stand Tall! Stand Proud! Show us you got a pair!

:Man with a plan:
I don't really know what you're talking about but you refer to me as a dragon so you get my vote