View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:26   #69
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Jester battle groups hold more then one gal mate, plus the fact i saw one attack take place where the retals were lch planets. But i have a lot of respect for 1up as i have a lot of freinds there, mostly ex Eclipse being a former officer in Eclipse. As i said my round is now over as my coords were leaked everywhere and i got fed up of all this crap with jumping ship. So ill leave you be to debate this issue.
1up only has attack groups that consist of 1up members. I'm sure there is a leaked log somewhere that shows this.

I'm genuinely shocked at you Assassin.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony