View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 09:19   #67
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Well considering my alliance is being mentioned here i may as well post my 'little' appinion. Well there has being a lot of rumours as to packs and groups and joint attacks all the way through the round. Of course i know Sid has got spies everywhere, i mean look at him his Sid. But anyway i would like to put a question to 1up as there seems to have bin a lot said in this thread. Now since i have played this round there of course is rumours about a secret pack between Lch and 1up as im sure everyone has said on here enough times.. but what concnerens me is i have around 3 logs of lch and 1up members sort of spilling out there is one battle group which has both lch and 1up in it. Is this true? Becuase i would consider that as attacking togther to me, which you claim your not. And of course there is the other stuff wqhich has bin posted, about the old 'How come 1up claims to be under heavy attack early on but seems to be gaining over 11k roids each day' im sure everyone has heard it all before but i wont repeat myself. But Sid, perhaps you have always had close relationships with LCH? And it wudnt suprise me with your 'we may be forced to seek out allies' will be LCH and this is now your chance to make it public instead of hiding it. Just my appionions as i no longer have a planet this round, mostly becuase i think this round sucks with all these secret agenders, and all of the players leaving allies mid round for better allies, 2 of which left mine for 1up, even a BC of ours left for 1up. But i wont deny anything or agree to these claims either, but i ask if there is already evidence then there is no need to ask correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
1up has no allies or naps (other than to galaxies with 1up in) or attack cooperations or whatever.
Next time read the entire thread before you post. And please use paragraph breaks.