View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2014, 15:19   #40
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: Limited jumpgates on alliances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
No.
Its not a minor increase.
The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the bottom tier was around 10 per round r45-47.
The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the bottom tier increased to 25 per round r56-r58.
Thats more than a doubling! Its been increased by 150%

The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the top tier was around 16 per round r45-47.
The amount of fleets that would land a planet in the top tier increased to 25 per round r56-r58.
Thats also been increasing, but by 57%

** this post is great I was in railzious and juniors gal both xan xp whores they were useless

I dont know if anyone can argue that the changes thats been done in the game with the milly centers/lower tag limits/offensive stats is good for the average Joe, unless he is pumping MCs, 3 fleet attacking for XP each day.

The XP lovers will prolly tell that i shouldnt dictate how they play the game, but for me it seems like how it is today leaves no other options for semi active planets.

I think the "top alliances" are also to blame, they seem to be afraid of conflicts and incs, wich makes it more reasonable to play NAPTARION.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote