View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 00:44   #35
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Limited jumpgates on alliances.

i think the biggest difference between these 2 data sets is the fact there is no real superpower, which leads to less early blocking. In the days of Ultores there often was a block by PT150 that would solely hit Ultores for the next 800 or so ticks.

Another big difference is the nature of the shipstats in these rounds. Recently we've seen some fairly offensive stats, with this round as an extreme, whilst the shipstats in the late 40's were primarily defensive, with r47 as an extreme. That fact is supported by the data that there are that much more recalls in the late 40's. More recalls in turn lead to players being less motivated to attack, which means fewer incs etc. I, for one, know a whole lot of players that just don't bother attacking anymore when they don't land at least 40% of their attacks.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote