Thread: round 18 rant
View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2006, 08:54   #44
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: round 18 rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Whine less, bitch less ... live with it and fking get over it, hypocrit ...
So jeromes point is less valid because he is a hypocrit?

I fully agree with jeromes view of things here. I must also say I am vaguely amused by the lack of response from the fencers in the top100.

Can someone post a list of the t100 fencers so we can name and shame?

Egoism won yet another round, I am so pleased with the effort of you all, good job!

(The above statement was meant as sarcasm for the idiots in here who does not understand such things)

Actually I just want the good ol' fenceres to explain to me, one good reason why they should sign pnaps in order to ensure their own boredom? anyone? Didnt think so