View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2005, 00:32   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Discussion about merging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
alch is speaking as alch, a player. If he has qwlams about this alliance merger then he will voice them. Much like KJ/SF and I voiced ours. We may not like the loss of rankings but its spilled milk imo. We have our own battles to fight atm and cant be getting involved ingame with this merger business atm

So as the only official Angels HC reponse to the merger, We wish ND and Sin the best of luck in the coming weeks.
Excellent post.

I withdraw any erronous statement to imply that Angels will be the one doing this 'increased incoming'.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote