View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2013, 16:26   #24
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Powerabuse by a former HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
For the record PA support had nothing to do with this, leave us out of it.

As to the main point in this thread it is troubling if true. I will point out to the readers of this thread that you do only have one side of the story, and not knowing the other side it is tough to judge who is in the right here. I for one would hope that the folks who claim to love and support TGV would settle this on their own, in a way that benefits all of the current and former members and allows a great group of PA players to continue to play PA with honor and integrity.
hehe
your right the full story is not being presented here and I wont be putting it up until the whole process is done. There are always 3 sides to the truth; his side, her side and the facts.

Unfortunately it will have to go to arbitration since kargool has repeatedly stated that he will not allow us to play under the TGV name. If he was wanting to start TGV up on his own I would most likely concede the tag and let him run with it. But his goal is to just deprive us of the tag and that i disagree with as well as his statement basically stating that he is TGV. Others/I have put a lot of work into TGV and have history just as he has and if his goal is just to deprive us of the tag then I do have an issue.

I think Influence corrected/edited his post to reflect the relevant information and that its not the PA team. But whether its PA team, MH or any other party that has some authority to PA in any respect or represents an aspect of PA in some form or shape, they all get clumped under the general umbrella of PA Team since not everyone is aware of who does what and what is what in PA.

My best advice is to just stay out of this thread. I have stated that there is some incorrect info or misinterpreted info that I will correct at a later time with what I know. Cant do that now since it would mean going through the whole story and I rather safe that until the end.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote