View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2007, 06:29   #13
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [BSOD] STOP: 0x000000f4

Yes it definately sounds like a driver problem, and verifier is actually supposed to be a checking tool.

Unfortunately its also a very advanced and powerful tool so I'm not even sure myself how to use it properly. From what I understand its supposed to flag any problem drivers by isolating them in their own area of memory and catching any unusual behaviour. If something does misbehave its supposed to BSOD with the fault code and the name of the driver that caused it.

Thats why I found it odd that you said everything was running fine while it was active.

At the end of the day you may have no choice but to trying the one by one approach.