Thread: Capping roids
View Single Post
Unread 21 Aug 2008, 22:07   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Capping roids

Ok, i'm looking at the r28 changelog trying to find a logical explaination ( after all, simple ratios arent exactly at a quantum physics level of difficulty ) and i cant see any tinkering with the combat engine mentioned so either this bug existed in r27 as well or its been introduced as part of 'a new feature' and simply not announced.
or of course simply introduced by accident - which is my bet.
Either way, if it was discovered again and again and again in the beta ( and presumably reported again and again and again ) it really is shocking that it wasn't fixed or announced if its intended