Thread: Planetarimans
View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2010, 13:36   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Planetarimans

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
I believe sandman is willing to give the code out.. if I readed right on discussion there.. You don't have to do anything but to host it.. and make a link for it ingame. Simple stuff, because seriously loose sandman and we hardcore players are going to rule universe even more badly than we already do because all the easy mode options are gone and extra intel what sandman gives.
He has even offered to give out the name for hosting I believe.