View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2016, 17:40   #12
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: At what point is there not enough players?

I guess not, but there might be a point somewhere in m0's post(if you elect to read something into the tone and motivation of Kaiba's post). Why would a retired player care if people elect to play with +-700 players(which has been fairly consistent lately)? I dunno the awnser, and i wouldn't care to speculate. To give some personal awnser to the initial question(which has little to do on AD, but i guess since PD has been dead for 30 rounds..): I'm enjoying this game as much as i did 4 rounds ago, or 40 rounds ago for that matter, probably more so. The variations isn't that big from round to round and there is usually several strong alliances competing which helps make things interesting. In respect to how big a playerbase this game needs; in my personal opinion the game is as good or bad as it has been since r10 and i don't experience much difference between 2k players and 700 players during the course of the round except for politics being slightly more restricted. Out of the box thinking from HC's and alliances disbanding and others forming or reforming keeps pols somewhat fluid tho.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 9 Jan 2016 at 17:53.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote