View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2005, 22:23   #68
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The GD Music Archive

Btw, how many people have actually gotten some of the music recommended by people here? I've gotten quite some of the music suggested in the punk genres, but only one Indie album sticks to my mind. Admittedly when I initially got Funeral by The Arcade Fire, I wasn't much impressed but a couple of weeks ago, a couple of songs by them re-appeared on my playlist and they've really started to grow on me. So, for whoever recommended them (Phang? or nod? I forget)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote