Thread: Support Planets
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 10:06   #46
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
paying for 10-20 friends to work as supporter are a cheap prize for some if they get a good rank
It amazes me why people are sad enough to do such a thing.

Saying that there are a lot of sad people who play this game.

However is it fair to the players? I argued a case to allow multiple planets. I would love multiing to be legal. However the argument that kept on creeping up (and the only sizeable argument at that may I add) is that the game will just become a game about this who have the most money. It will be less about skill, team work and working within the bounderies and more about the individuals bank balance.

This is what support planets effectively are. If I wanted to I could get 20 mates today signed up and cov-opping say eXilition within a week. However quite frankly im not that sad enough and dont take the game that seriously. I believe like Multiing support planets give an unfair advantage.

The point is that cant we all be content with one planet and a circa 65 member alliance? Why do we need anymore than that. Anything else seems pathetic to me.