Thread: Support Planets
View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 20:47   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Support Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
They joined 1up after being a MH, my god that must mean they're biased!
Without meaning to attract the fun antics and pigheadedness of mazz/Zhil/Germ*, it does mean they have a better understanding of how the MH works and ways of getting around it.

It also means they have good relations with discussing reopening of planets etc with them.

That isn't the issue at hand though. I voted for the first option. Support planets in any case are "bad".

But the rule shouldn't be enforced until next round - I hope PA Team realise that.

*Just to reiterate - that was NOT an attack on 1up! Maybe I should repeat it a few more times in case you decide to jump to the defensive again.